India is a hot destination these days (except for those eying very short term returns). More and more number of business visitors are coming to India to explore and capitalize on opportunities being offered in the country. However with these opportunities also comes its own sets of challenges which are unique for India.
However you need not worry, these days the IT service sector has converted India into a service oriented economy and more & more services are mushrooming up to assist other businesses and services. This coupled with the enterprising nature of the Indians is ensuring one gets all support for their India business expansion plans.
The key however is to connect with the right service provider…
Planning for India expansion
1) You can connect with service providers who can arrange your meetings in case you tell them your objective and target segment.
2) They can also pre meet these prospects on your behalf and qualify their interest, relevance, reference check etc
Meeting the Prospects
1) They can accompany you to these meetings and assist you with managing the local customs, language and other intricacies.
2) They can bring in the local market perspective as well- market scenario, prices, import taxes and duties, etc
3) They could also follow up on your behalf with the prospects and continue to work to close the loop and assist you in further course of action
4) The result could be definitely a much more fruitful and effective visit (higher return on investment, higher probability of meeting the objective) than going alone.
In terms of commercials these service providers are flexible and open to work for the specific area one wants them to be involved in, be it to arrange meetings only and they will charge one only for that specific service. They also have varied payment terms to fit the client’s needs. In fact this way one can reduce one’s travel costs to India by coming only to conclude the discussions at times.
Arriving to India on a project and don’t have an entity or office in India – Don’t worry, there are agencies which can assist you with all the formalities of immigration and settling down.
1) Immigration formalities / Work contract
Organization of the necessary documents for FRRO/ PIO/ OCI applications, Lodging of the applications (RP) with local immigration office and successful registration with FRRO/ FRO with the issuance of Residence permit booklet.
Temporary Accommodation, Pre arrival Housing needs analysis, Collection from and return to temporary accommodation, ‘Welcome to India’ City information Pack, Shortlist and pre screening of suitable properties, Accompanied visits to inspect short listed properties, Lease negotiations (rent, terms and conditions, etc.), Utility connections (television, cable, Internet, electricity, etc.), Accompanied inventory & Property Condition Report, Property handover and move-in
3) Other Settling down Services
Relocation moves, Identification of options for doctor, dentist, baby health care, Visit to the bank and post office, Visit to shopping mall/ food markets, Overview of leisure & hobby facilities, rest & recreation options, Assistance in obtaining a driver’s license, Assistance with utility connections (telephone, cable, Internet, Gas.), Cleaning Service, Assistance with Furniture rentals, Furnishing shops, Car rentals, utility connections, post arrival settling in services, school search etc.
4) Business Requirement for your team member(s)
Employment Services - Registering the Employee, Issuing Employment Letter.
Payroll Services – Salary structuring for your team members , payroll processing, pay slips, statutory reports and submissions, client and employee query management, IT Computation and submissions and other local compliance, etc .
So all in all, the journey for business to India has been smoothed by mushrooming of these service organizations. You can leave your peripheral worries to them and focus on the most important thing those matters, your business!!!!
168 total views, 1 views today
You might also be interested in below related content: